What is this?
- This is a scholarship started by the initiative of few of Chanakya’s Karyakarta Adhikaris (i.e successful students who have now joined the civil services and are serving the nation).
- It was started in the year 2015.
Scholarship Amount - Rs. 50,000/-
- This scholarship is meant to support those talented and deserving students during their preparation time.
- We often find that many talented students cannot pursue Civil Services Exams preparation full time for one reason or another. For eg – A student from a poor background may not be able to give up his/her job since he/she does not have another source of income.
- For such and many other reasons Chanakya’s Karyakarta Adhikaris took it upon themselves to identify such students and award them this scholarship took take the burden from their shoulders so that they can focus on their preparations.
First awardee - Madhuri Baviskar (later cleared MPSC exam 2015. Post - Dy.S.P)
- To apply for this scholarship a students must have qualified for the Main Examination (UPSC or MPSC) for the year in which the student is applying.
- He/She must have completed a full year course at Chanakya Mandal (UPSC or MPSC)
- Chanakya will examine other criteria (such as financial capacity) before awarding the scholarship.
2017 Awardees -
- In 2017 Chanakya Mandal Karyakarta Adhikaris contributed to give each student a scholarship of Rs. 25,000 each.
- Winners – Gaurav Gaikwad, Abhishek Dharat, Vaibhav Dumbhare, Raviraj Ghogre.
- Congratulations to all the winners, may you go on to become true Karyakarta Adhikaris.
Who Contributed -
Hrishikesh Modak (IAS)
Aniket Mandavgane (IFS)
Udita Gaurav (IFS)
Vaibhav Nimbalkar (IPS)
Chinamy Pandit (IPS)
Prashant Sumbe (IPS)
Shashank Deogadkar (IRS)
Prasad Chaphekar (IRS)
Salil Bijur (IRS)
Hrishikesh Utpat (IRS)
Prasanna Datar (IRS)
Vikram Phadke (IRS)
Vasud Torsekar (IRS)
Dhananjay Kadam (IRS)
Shyam Wakharde (IRS)
Gauri Marathe (I&B)
Mugdha Ranade Jaggi (Defence Accounts)