Self study, means study of self and study by self – by both meanings self study occupies an important and significant place at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Hence, Study Room and Library are core places at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Students should read plenty of books and study for hours with a pleasant mind; and this itself is the way of penance at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Hence, actually it is expected that students should follow the rules of study room and library rules without being told. Some rules are mentioned below as example!
- Study Room is available at all our centres. Sadashiv Peth(Pune), Warje(Pune) and Sion(Mumbai).
- It is meant only for students and volunteers of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar.
Rules of Use
- Students taking admission to a full course at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar are not charged any extra fees in their course duration.
- For remaining absent the concerned member must take written permission from the librarian.
- The Study Room and the Library are mutually exclusive at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar.
- Study Room will be closed from 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm on Sundays. In these hours courses are conducted in the classrooms. When courses have a holiday, classrooms are made available for the Study Room.
- Admission to the Study Room is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A Sincerity Deposit Rs. 3000, is refundable at the end of membership by cheque. Refund will be given only after handing over the original deposit receipt to the authorities.
- Complete silence is expected in the Study-Room. Chatting, eating or sleeping there will not be entertained. Friends or phone calls are not supposed to disturb the students sitting in the Study-Room.
- Students studying in the study room are expected to produce their Sincerity Deposit receipt and their identity cards on demand.
- Smoking, chewing tabacco / gutkha or any kind of drug/liquor practice in the Chanakya Mandal Pariwar campus will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We believe that Chanakya Mandal Pariwar is a temple of knowledge. Every student is expected to respect the place like one does in case of a temple of God. Only those students who understand and agree to behave accordingly are welcome here.
- In case of termination of membership from our side, for the reason of misbehaviour by the student, he/she will lose 100% deposit amount.
- “Upasana" and “Prathana" of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar is performed at specific timings in the Study Room. All students are expected to participate whole heartedly.