- How to develop and orient our personality for career through competitive examinations.
- How and what to prepare / study from now on.
- General approach to competitive examinations.
- To know more about the updates of important competitive exams.
- Subtopics of G.S. –
- General Sciences and Science-Technology
- Continual study of Current Events
- Indian & World History & Culture
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity & Law
- India and International Relations
- Human Resource Development and Human Rights
- Indian & World Economy & Agriculture
- International Organizations
- How to choose Optional Subject (orientation for certain common Optional Subjects)
- Introduction to CSAT
- Overview of all competitive examinations and career opportunities.
- How to plan your studies.
- Command over English.
- Paper writing skills (descriptive and multiple choice type)
- Interview techniques and mock interview.
- Field visits and India study tours.
- Regular weekly sessions by Dharmadhikari Sir.
- Regular interaction with the successful students.
Classroom Teaching and Sir's Lectures
Learning through experience (Working with Police)
Nationwide Study Tours