Course schedule information:
Introduction to our Correspondence course
Highlights of the Course
- You do not need to come to our centers at Pune or Mumbai to enroll for a UPSC/MPSC course. You can learn sitting in your home.
- We will deliver the study material to your doorstep via email and post.
- Experts will be available to guide and answer your questions via email and phone.
- Counselling and regular intervals.
- 1 contact sessions is conducted every month in Pune (attendance is optional).
- Participation in 4 day study camps (called Abhyaas Mahotsav) conducted twice a year in Pune is also included. Accommodation and food expenses included but not travel expenses.
Study Material Provided
- Swatantra Nagrik Weekly Newspaper (for study of current events, language – Marathi)
- Chanakya Mandal Monthly Magazine (language – Marathi and English).
- Dharmadhikari Sir’s books and lecture mp3 audios.
- Guides and question banks. (language: UPSC – English, MPSC – Marathi)
- Course notes and practice papers.
- Purchase our prospectus
- Prospectus Price – Rs. 150 (send the amount via money order or DD, we will send you the prospectus.)
- While ordering the prospectus please mention “For Correspondence Course”.
- Fill the admission form included and mail it to us along with the fees.
- Course fee payment via Demand Draft(DD) in the name of “Chanakya Mandal”
Note to students
- We are not a commercial class but a “social movement”, hence we expect the student to understand and follow the principles of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Therefore it is important than the student enrolled in this course read our prospectus and Dharmadhikari sir’s books.
- It is Chanakya Mandal policy not to deny any student admission for inability to pay the fees. Hence we have not mentioned the fees here. We offer concessional rates and other offers to students in need.
- To know more please contact our office by clicking here.