Instructions for new students to fill online admission form for UPSC/MPSC Comprehensive Course (Mumbai (Sion) Centre) Steps are as follows:
- Visit Chanakya Mandal website http://studentsportal.chanakyamandal.org/applicantRegistration1.htm?flag=1
- Select the menu Student’s Corner or screening test registration button.
- In the Course Name label, drop down the list & select your respective course
(i.e. Mumbai (Sion) Centre for
UPSC Course — CMPM- UPSC Comprehensive Admission 2020-21
MPSC Course – CMPM-MPSC Comprehensive Admission 2020-21)
- Provide information like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Id (valid & currently working), Mobile No, Captcha code and Submit the registration form.
(Immediately on your mobile number you will get username & password)
Then detailed admission form will be opened & you have to provide following information.
(* is a mandatory field)
Step: a » Personal Information
- Date of birth, Mobile No, Address, Scanned Photograph (must be less than 340 kb, format-.jpg/.jpeg). Aadhaar card number, Social Category, Admission Quota Type (Full Fee)
Step: b » Family Background:
- Father’s Name & Mobile Number, Mother’s name and Parent’s permanent residential address
Step: c » Eligibility details:
- Start with Xth then XIIth / Diploma, Graduation (if applicable), carefully select the option of
Percentage System or Grade System.
- Seat Number, year of Passing & Board of Examination should be carefully specified.
Step: d » Entrance Exam Details
- Select entrance exam date on which you are going to appear.
Step: e » Payment details for admission form
- You can pay application form fee by three modes.
- Online- By Credit/ Debit card or by Net Banking.
- Demand Draft
- Cash (At Account Section)